The amazing video thread

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
You don't think the appearances of big fucking bears and the lack of population are in the least bit related? xD

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Ayu said:
You don't think the appearances of big fucking bears and the lack of population are in the least bit related? xD

I think bears are scared of men with huge fucking rifles :rolleyes:

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
You can go to Trysil and watch the germans try to ski in their scooter inspirated spaceman skiwear :D

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Ayu said:

Bears have a inherited fear of man developed over thousands of years of hunting, I feel a lot safer out there than I do in any city. (Even the times you hear the wolf howling at night :D)
'Sides, I'm usually pretty stoned 24/7 up there anyways >_>

And yah, from this place, just walk through the forrest and over the mountain and you should be in Trysil in no-time :p

edit: Also, I just came back from a pretty casual hike, 'bout 1.5 hour hiking each way, a trail starting from the house I grew up. Get about halfways up and there's this ledge you can sit on, kicking your feet in midair 400 meters above the road leading into town. From there I can see the whole coastline (including the island where I live now) and a awesome panoramic view of the "Sunnmørsalps" to the south.
This is a part of Sunnmørsalpene:
Indre_nordfjord.jpg

I do love Norway, in spite of all it's faults :)

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
When going to Norway in a few days I'm most likely going to visit "Preikestolen" which (as far as I've seen from pictures) looks bloody impressive as well ;)

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Ye, that thing is massive, one time, this norwegian rock band even had a concert on top of it :D

edit: right thurr,
and a clip purely of 'Prekestolen'

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Wow I'm not usually afraid of heights but that guy with the camera gave me the heebiejeebies :p

Hyl

Oct 25, 2005
If you like Prekestolen I can recommend Kjerag. It's just in the fjord from Prekestolen.
You can stand on a rock that is wedged in between two sheer cliffs 1000m from the ground.

It really is a breathtaking place well worth a trip for anyone that get a chance.

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
[youtube:3j1o5xoz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkYjaLlfnjA[/youtube:3j1o5xoz]

Think he got annoyed by the cameras?

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Yea, Dan Osman. It's quite ironic he died while performing jumps with actual rope-safety. Not having to trust materials has its advantages <_<

1:12 is sick btw :eek:

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
It's always like that for mountain climbers. They live through the most extreme crazy stuff and then they die at some family-camp-resort mountain place because a rock fell on their head.