The amazing video thread

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
What is disturbing is that you`re posting your family christmas video on a online gaming forum which you have no reason to be in and where nobody knows you.

My advice to you is to just leave, you`re not going to make any friends here.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I didnt dare watch it, what is so disturbing about it?

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Check through the thread, and see what other ppl have posted. Stick to things like that :D

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
I have deleted the video, I didn't know it would cause so much hate. I understand what you are trying to say Gink, I'm sorry for posting.

Don`t take it personally kid, it`s in the human violent hateful nature to attack and prey on seemingly weaker individuals, especially when it`s on a online forum. It`s nothing to do with you.

I ♥ Scarce

Has seen Scarce naked
Jul 2, 2010
Yeah I'll do that instead, I just saw that it was called "video thread" and decided to show you who I am. Not very smart as people started flaming me and then I saw other video threads that might have been better. I'll try to edit my posts with Awesome videos so that I don't flood this thread. Once again, I'm sorry.

Alright so I've found the most awesome video ever! It's most likely so amazing that you're all going to scream just thinking about it..... http://forums.mammae.eu/live.php ;)

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
I dare you to call me a liar! :)

Tbh, except for Ded, I was the nicest to him ;<

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
edit: oh lol, I got your question now!

When I said "nicest to him" I wasn`t reffering to Ded, I was reffering to the kid posting the christmas video.