TBC - Release Pushed back

Gymlee

Aug 26, 2005
TBC release pushed back to January.

Lemme get this straight tho, youre not allowed to open the Bliz site on your work, but youre able to read a forum where Ayu posts? :confused:

Btw, Ayu if you read this, grats on your ban :-D

j/k, ya know I love ya

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Ayu got banned? From where? Why lol?

And re. Blizzard.... For fucks sake.. They really are dumb as shit first of all.
Postponing it until January means they'll miss christmas, and all the sales that would've got them. Seriously, release BC for Xmas and make tons more money from everyone buying everyone BC as a present, and fix stuff in a patch in January, or postpone it, make less money, and fix stuff with a patch in February. Hard decision. -_-
Second of all, JEEZ. That pisses me off. January is potentially 3 months away, so basically another quarter before release, which is bullshit.
Fucking asses..

OP
H

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
Keep in mind, we do plan to push a content patch prior to release, which could occupy your holiday time quite well.

Oh and Ayu was harrasing players and buying tons of gold, enough to form a new guild and control the entire server economy. Thankfully his evil was banished. :axe:

The mammae will prevail.

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Eyonix said:
Oh, you know, just a few small things such as a brand new honor system, as well as new talents and abilities along with dozens of other changes and improvements. ;)

Untill I know what the other "changes and improvements" are, this is just fucking fluff for those that aren't that keen on PvP.
New talents? I doubt we'll get the 41 talents, so how will that keep us busy? "ooh, I can respec!" 5mins later: "Now what?"

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Hom said:
Keep in mind, we do plan to push a content patch prior to release, which could occupy your holiday time quite well.

Oh and Ayu was harrasing players and buying tons of gold, enough to form a new guild and control the entire server economy. Thankfully his evil was banished. :axe:

The mammae will prevail.

I.... hate you :axe:

OP
H

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
Ayu said:
Hom said:

The mammae will prevail.

I.... hate you :axe:

/shoo :butthead:

Bannedzor :D

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Aelin said:
Think it requires an unbanned account too

I have access to a handsome bald character that can kick you from the guild still, so shush <3

EDIT: And no, it's not your mom ._.