Shakes & Fidgets - Slowchat

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Shakes & Fidgets

Wouldn't it be better to save the shrooms for increased effect on higher levels?

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Shakes & Fidgets

I think getting off the ground is a good thing, using them now seems the best option. (I got one from a quest, so can pick up the 30% faster quest time one atleast now when my dragon expires)

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Shakes & Fidgets

After your rental wears out, you can rent a new mount, not necessary with shrooms either.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Shakes & Fidgets

Oh, the work thing stayed active while I was travelling and the browser was closed, that's pretty nice.

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
Shakes & Fidgets

Are the damage reductions points (Dexterity -> Evasion and Intelligence -> Resistance) worth it or should I skip them?

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Shakes & Fidgets

Not sure really, am mostly spreading points around now, since stat upgrades cost progressively more gold.

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
Shakes & Fidgets

Also on my first quest I spend a good amount of time clicking everywhere on the screen to find what ever the hell I was supposed to interact with before realising that the timer just needed to run out :/

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
Shakes & Fidgets

Joyma said:
Not sure really, am mostly spreading points around now, since stat upgrades cost progressively more gold.

I can't check it now but do you know if they also get more expensive when you get new attributes from medals and such? Would be wise to not do to many of those if so.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Shakes & Fidgets

Gombur said:
Also on my first quest I spend a good amount of time clicking everywhere on the screen to find what ever the hell I was supposed to interact with before realising that the timer just needed to run out :/
Lol, the whole point is that it doesn't absorb all your ACTUAL time :p

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Shakes & Fidgets

Ok we only got +1 member for that 160 gold ><

Will do it in order, more people will have to chip in properly to get the rest in lol :D

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
Shakes & Fidgets

Prizes for attributes don't go up when you gain skills from rewards.

Vessy

Puttin the slow in Onslow
Apr 13, 2009
Shakes & Fidgets

Is there no other way of getting 'shrooms than to pay for them?

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Shakes & Fidgets

They are a rare drop from monsters.