School Uniform

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Some of the mums I know have been discussing odd school uniforms, like one of them has a child with a bright canary yellow blazer! (Like that will look clean for long!)

In talking of uniforms, one mum I know tells of a uniform from a school her husband went to....

http://www.archivist.f2s.com/bsu/ch/ch3/ch-uni.htm

kinda unique!!

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Don't do that to your children, unless you really don't want them to get laid. Ever. ^_^

OP
Galatea

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Ayu said:
Don't do that to your children, unless you really don't want them to get laid. Ever. ^_^
oh, so thats the kind of uniform you had to wear then? :angel:

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Galatea said:
Ayu said:

'Galatea, castrating MM males since 2005'

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Galatea said:
Ayu said:

I knew this was too easy to setup. :cry:

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

that uniform sucks, im pretty sure id of burnt my school down if they tried to make me wear that >.>

edit: and a topic called "School Uniform" with pics started by Gala? im disappointed tbh :<

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Spainbone said:
edit: and a topic called "School Uniform" with pics started by Gala? im disappointed tbh :<

Aye, this thread had potential :cry:

OP
Galatea

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
hey!!! a catholic schoolgirl I might have been, but now I am a married mother of 3, and I am all reserved for Braque!

I personally liked the way the thread swiftly mocked Ayu, can we go back to that please??

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
I liked my school uniform, always wore basies with them though (they were black and head of english loved me so i was allowed) so i looked cool as fuck

Lol rockports, good old days eh tbone?

OP
Galatea

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
I amazingly got away with lots, my school was reasonably strict in that I remember once my skirt wasn't the right length, and I got sent to the textiles room for it to be re hemmed on the spot! In 6th form you were required to wear smart clothes. One day, I turned up in a hippy patchwork skirt, big army boots, I dont remember what top I had on but I can tell ya it weren't smart! My hair was apple green at the time. There was a guy stood next to me in tatty torn jeans, but a shirt, and he got sent home to change into smarter clothes, I wasn't even looked at!!

I wouldn't say I looked "cool" cause I certainly was never in the cool crowd, but the whole school knew who I was, years gone by even now, I get people chatting to me saying they know me from school, turns out they were a first year or so, and remember "the girl with green hair!"

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Domination, Uniforms, MILF. That's 3 fetishes in one thread. :D

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
My school once tried sending people home who werent in their uniform during their break time.
70% of the students got sent home.
none of us came back for the rest of the day :)

they stopped trying that after that day....