Ridiculously cute pictures thread

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The black one looks like he is eating the food of the white one on top of his normal foods. :p

Lafielle

Apr 14, 2007
Ayu said:
The black one looks like he is eating the food of the white one on top of his normal foods. :p

Well Kamui is 9 months old whereas Nariko is only 8 weeks.... And actually, every time I turn my back for more than a minute she's over at his foodbowl helping herself. He's a bit grumpy about the whole thing.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Like, are they getting into fights as well or does he not care? I never understood what happens if you just buy moar pets and add them to your old ones. Does this always work? :Q

Lafielle

Apr 14, 2007
Ayu said:
Like, are they getting into fights as well or does he not care? I never understood what happens if you just buy moar pets and add them to your old ones. Does this always work? :Q

They fight a bit.... Only got her on Friday so they're still separated when they're noone to supervise. Basically she doesn't give a damn and ignores him, and he is completely obsessed with her and follows her everywhere taking swipes and chasing if she runs. He doesn't really understand that he's a lot bigger than her, but he's not aggressive towards her. It's all just play fighting, will take a few weeks perhaps for them to get used to each other. I saw him with her in a headlock last night, licking her, but she got fed up of that pretty quick. Can put up a decent fight herself ^^

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Now we just need someone to draw the Black Cat/Black Van and Young Cat/Scarce parallels and we are golden. xD

Cats sound awesome, kinda jealous I don't have any. :<

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
info-gecko.jpg

Reminds me a bit of Aston's pet George. <_<

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Yeah, but the colors reminded me of it :D