Random Video Thread

Aston

OIL?! STUPID ANIMALS!
Sep 9, 2005

Both really impressive and totally depressing. Couldn't they at least use the money they save by paying them bugger all to turn on some heat.

OP
Lebuff

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007

I will not apologise for doing 14 lines of coke before this presentation!

Jaghira

Jul 8, 2009
man you must feel sorry for him...i mean didnt you notice, he had a chain round his ankle that was pegged to the floor, the chain was only 2.5 meters long and centered at the podium where he delivered his speech from.that podium is prob the place his masters feed him at hence his swift return to check if any food had beem deposited in the time he took to cover that 2.5 meters either side of the podium.

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
man you must feel sorry for him...i mean didnt you notice, he had a chain round his ankle that was pegged to the floor, the chain was only 2.5 meters long and centered at the podium where he delivered his speech from.that podium is prob the place his masters feed him at hence his swift return to check if any food had beem deposited in the time he took to cover that 2.5 meters either side of the podium.
Hahahha Jaghie you're amazing <3

Aston

OIL?! STUPID ANIMALS!
Sep 9, 2005
That was insane. Total respect to those guys. Hate to think what going back down must be like.