Gombur

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
And some times it must feel just like this:

[youtube:3s7o4tjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGy6txj8FQ0[/youtube:3s7o4tjk]

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
I think it would have been very funny, if only they hadn't used silly string and stuff that would permanently damage stock, I guess I am just old :p :gala:

Gloryfool

Jun 22, 2009
Shame it wasnt in the USA would have been funny if they pulled that shit then got shot in the face.
They are vandals and if i saw them id punch them in the head!

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Galatea said:
I think it would have been very funny, if only they hadn't used silly string and stuff that would permanently damage stock, I guess I am just old :p :gala:

This. ^^

The "flashmob" events you get in the UK are exciting and thought provoking, they confound expectations and to an extent could be described as disturbing the peace. They do not damage people or property.

It was a thoughtless and selfish act, and shames the flashmob community.

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Braque said:
It was a thoughtless and selfish act, and shames the flashmob community.
What you see on the video is not a flashmob....... A flashmob is a group of people that are complete and utter strangers to each other, appearing at a seemingly random location to do seemingly random stuff. The video doesn't even come close to that. It doesn't shame the flashmob community because there is not relation to flashmobs.

And I do agree with the UKkies on this; it's completely ridiculous going around thrashing other peoples stuff just so you can boost your ego on youtube. it's cheap; anyone can do it. Maybe I'm getting old but I'm pretty sure I woulda said the same when I was 20.