Raider application - Tzoom - Terokkar - Demonhunter - Havoc

Tazhia

Apr 25, 2019
Tell us about yourself: i'm 44 year old female from Denmark, played Wow since vanilla (current account is from 07), had breaks in mop and wod - came back in legion and started up raiding again. in real life i am a part time seamstress.

Battle Tag: Tazhia#2149

Armoury link (or link wowprogress/raider.io): (log out in main spec gear and include any relevant alts)
https://raider.io/characters/eu/terokkar/Tzoom
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/terokkar/tazhia/pve/raids
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/magtheridon/doleõ/pve/raids (most of my legion raids done on this one)

Warcraft Logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37775027#private=1
Yeah - well i tried - not sure i done it correctly :-P

Your UI in raid combat:

WoWScrnShot_042519_220937.jpg

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?

Smaj hitted me up in game and told me to do this :-P

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning?
It seems like the progress stalled - i switched to this guild not long ago - due to drama in the guild i moved my chars to terokkar for. and well after we got curve - it's just gone almost dead
i've actually not been in that many guilds over the years. so feel free to poke around :-P

Raiding experience while current:
all of wotlk, most of cata, most of legion and now - but on different chars
My first curve was in antorus, i missed it in uldir and got it again in bod.
I did do HC raid's back in wotlk tho

What is your main spec? How long have you played this?
Mostly played dps (allways) but tanked a little.
on Tzoom mainspec i Havoc but with a strong veng offspec

What is your stat priority? Explain why.
Vers/crit/haste - vers i currently the strongest stat for havoc, followed by crit and haste - i'm not really good at explaining why

Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec?
The debuff :-P and the moveability - oh and eyebeam :-P
(i'm not good at this :-P )

What addons do you use to enhance your performance?
DBM - ELV - GFTO - MAXDPS - Details - Fokusinterruptsounds - omen - Decursive (leftoverfrom druid) - raider.io - angry keystones - i also got simulationscraft, warcraftlogs and weakauras, but i am not fully accustomed to them

Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class?
wowhead, izyveins, different streams, discord channels, and i like to "stalk" players that i find have better output than myself - i would also love to have somebody to talk to about rotations and gear and so on. - i've been working hard to learn and i still fell i could do way better, so that is my goal

What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance?
i pug, do islands, keys, wq, train on the dummies and so on

Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.

i do - most recently i've been playing around with felbarrage and trail of ruin in m+ and raid
best example might be speccing for sigil of chains when tanking adds on first boss in mythic BOD

What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?

i'm fine with tanking, actually that is what i've been doing most in BOD/cos guildruns

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days?

Yes

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it.
Criticism is fine as long as it's usable. i'll always try to improve :)

Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids)
yeah i do, 100/100 cable and a year old setup. ususally around 60 in raids

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about?
not really

Do you have anything else to add?

I do have a hand that's not in best condition, so i mostly use keybord to turn - but i hope that is not a problem.

Last edited by a moderator: