Ragnaros down \o/

OP
N

Nearly

Gratz!

Nice work :)

I particularily like the view switching in the vid, good work there liandra :)

OP
G

Gratz!

Nearly said:
Nice work :)

I particularily like the view switching in the vid, good work there liandra :)

Eh yes, I did that.... by choice. Definitely! :roll:

OP
M

Maniq

Congratulations and cool video.

I hope BWL progresses for you at the same rate.

OP
G

Mista said:
very nice video, but why oh why that awful techno crap :D

Because 99.9999% of all vids I have seen so far have that awful guitar noise crap. Hence the change :D

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
agree, the guitar noise is about as bad, nu-metal and cheesy german hard rock (named after certain undead boss).
I would give anything to have one of these videos with some soul or rolling stones or whatnow in the background.
:p

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Mista said:
agree, the guitar noise is about as bad, nu-metal and cheesy german hard rock (named after certain undead boss).
:p

Because WoW existed before they named themselves Rammstein ofc :roll:

OP
N

Nearly

Or you can go for the comedy music approach - we used Benny Hill on one of our first vids with my guild in the US.

Perfect music for loot drama ;)

OP
G

Id like something with a Christmas carol! :)

Or, since Li made the vid, "Stevie Ray Vaughan - Leave My Girl Alone" :wink:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Just watched the video :lol:

What I noticed is that Liandra always took a tour through the melee ranks instead of coming back through the lava :p

The other thing I noticed is the weird Sons-->Ragnaros transition. If I remember correctly, Rag should have spawned after all sons are dead or after 1:30, whatever happens first. But in this attempt in our two practice attempts before, he waited til 1:30 like a gentleman although the sons were dead. Odd, huh? :eek:

OP
G

Ayu said:
Just watched the video :lol:

What I noticed is that Liandra always took a tour through the melee ranks instead of coming back through the lava :p

The other thing I noticed is the weird Sons-->Ragnaros transition. If I remember correctly, Rag should have spawned after all sons are dead or after 1:30, whatever happens first. But in this attempt in our two practice attempts before, he waited til 1:30 like a gentleman although the sons were dead. Odd, huh? :eek:

He was scared ofcourse! :D

OP
G

Ayu said:

Yes indeed; since I only had about 90FR I preferred taking the safe route and staying alive. A dead Liandra does 0 DPS, which is not very much :( If you check my health, you can see that I'd probably have died if I had taken the lava path.

Ayu said:

He also did not really submerge at all - he just remained standing there. At the end of the sons, he disappeared suddenly and emerged from the lava. Guess he's bugged, or something.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
People who read General are usually not intelligent enough to notice. Plus, I noticed that people usually skip what I say anyway so if you remove your quote noone ever will notice.... what? :lol: