Prot Pala

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
How does he heal, about halfway through you see him heal from about 5% to full, but no cast bars, I'm guessing Lay On Hands? Not something Paladins can do all the time, but a pretty sweet demo. Since casting == no block, then the damage taken would rocket if he tried to cast a heal. :) Wonder what equipment he's using. Paladin T4 Prot set I'd guess.... or random warrior gear?

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
It was LoH, yeah. Also interesting to know that Consecrate, albeit an instant, forbids you to block or avoid incoming attacks as well. Go figure :brush:

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
that was apparently fixed in 2.1.

You can now block attacks while your shield is in the sheathed position. Previously, Warriors, Shamans and Paladins were vulnerable while using instant-cast abilities that caused their shield to momentarily appear on their back.

from http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_2.1.0_(Undocumented_Changes)

Though the wording makes it unclear if it's instants only or all casts.

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Braque said:
How does he heal, about halfway through you see him heal from about 5% to full, but no cast bars, I'm guessing Lay On Hands? Not something Paladins can do all the time, but a pretty sweet demo. Since casting == no block, then the damage taken would rocket if he tried to cast a heal. :) Wonder what equipment he's using. Paladin T4 Prot set I'd guess.... or random warrior gear?

Could DS -> Heal to full -> mana pot every 5 mins anyways, no need for LoH