Promised screenshot of my ui to my application

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
If I could, I'd equip 20 bear asses for the extra armor. Naturally, I'd have to paint some skulls on them to keep up the theme of DKs.

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
On a more serious note, based on my own experience using ArcHud and (presumably in your ui) Pitbull. Is ArcHud actually helping significantly? I used to run both but realised I was only ever looking the Pitbull frames instead. Not even remotely game breaking but worth thinking about :)

OP
Whitepaw

Whitepaw

Raider
Aug 13, 2012
I use ArcHUD for combo points and energy level. Also for % hp on my target. So its mostly for melee dps. The icons below are from Droodfocus. The setup lets me view my 2 debuffs, 2 bleeds, my selfbuff and my Predator's Swiftness procs in one glance. it also shows Berserk, when up. When in bear, the icons change to the bear abilities (Lacerate stacks and Pulverize uptime).

I monitor around a dozen effects/abilities/scales in cat form, but at the same time, I need to stay behind my target to Shred. The ArcHUD/Droodfocus helps me to keep my eyes on the target to stay behind it. Then I also have my eyes where my procs show up.

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Well at least it works well for you then. Never really did anything for me as a caster. Might have to reinstall it if ever get serious about levelling my druid.

I used to run both but realised I was only ever looking at SKULLS and dragon necks anyway.

FTFY

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I'd like to point out that I am suspicious of anyone that claims to be a friend of Best Buddy (I mean.... really?) or Tushy (there are only 2 things in her world: things you can eat and things you cannot).

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
I'd be more suspicious of joining MM if i were a druid, terrible bermuda triangle shit happens to them after joining :G
Or is the curse finally lifted?

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Pain is just weakness leaving the body. Or druids leaving MM. Or a combination of the two.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
It's just his normal mode: He's a bit late. This time a bit later then usual though.....
I'm sure he'll pop up when MoP hits.

Dude, it's Nico. He said he is going on vacation.... like 4 months ago.

Chances are, he probably got discovered and staked in the heart. :(

RIP `,...,´