Patch coming up!

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
magemary said:
I particularly like this one:
When a player leaves a battleground before it concludes, they will be unable to re-enter any battleground queue for 15 minutes.

Not a problem for alliance on Tural, seeing as how our queues are often longer than 15 min :p

OP
T

trancer

Wee! Shardbags :) Nah, going to be a kickass patch. No more dying warlocks due to sick CoS spikes. More dying mages due to CoE being fixed for frost :twisted:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
trancer said:
Wee! Shardbags :) Nah, going to be a kickass patch. No more dying warlocks due to sick CoS spikes. More dying mages due to CoE being fixed for frost :twisted:

Frost usually includes Ice Block :p

Titch

Oct 9, 2005
Gombur said:
magemary said:
I particularly like this one:
When a player leaves a battleground before it concludes, they will be unable to re-enter any battleground queue for 15 minutes.

Not a problem for alliance on Tural, seeing as how our queues are often longer than 15 min :p
I guess that it helps if people are leaving just before the end of a game.... the people who stay to the end can join the next queue straight away, whilst the quitting "

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
ursanis said:
Joyma said:
Fury buff!
I fail to see it =/
a bunch various nerfs to arms tho and enrage nerf affecting both....

Bloodthirst gets buffed, which in PVE is way more important for Fury warriors than Enrage. Just noticed Unbridled Wrath got nerfed as well though, that kinda sucks.

OP
G

:eek:

Pet cant even keep up with my runspeed, can't hit moving targets.... DS is useless crap, 1.9=worst patch yet. Until 2.0 that is, when all pets will run at 45% speed and have an attackspeed of 4.5 and can't actually attack anything but critters.... if they stand absolutely still. :cry:

Might as well completely remove pets and give us the extra dps/hp.

:x

Titch

Oct 9, 2005
Johras said:
:eek:

Might as well completely remove pets and give us the extra dps/hp.

:x

Maybe they will keep the pets and remove the hunters.... :idea: