Oracles - Frenzyheart

X

Xaverri

Wowhead wrote a really nice and clear blog about these 2 factions and their dailies.

I can conclude that there's nothing intersting to get from them raiding-wise, JC's should check it out for the patterns.
For the rest they're handy for the cash and if you want pets (Oracles)

http://www.wowhead.com/?blog=54875

-X-

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Ya, got the Oracles quest achievement todays (8 different dailies done). Gonna keep going with them til I am exalted then drop em for Frenzyheart just to keep me busy I guess.

Moodle, one of their combat "pets", rocks though. If you did Sholazar Basin you'll know what I mean. :D

OP
X

Xaverri

Too bad you can't keep them :) Was he the healing one? I liked m all!

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I actually don't know what skills he has, he just keeps mocking me ><

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
A new drop location has been added to the mounts list. The Green Proto-Drake is actually a (very?) rare drop from the Mysterious Egg rewarded by The Oracles in Sholazar Basin. :hi:

OP
K

Khalo

Joyma said:
A new drop location has been added to the mounts list. The Green Proto-Drake is actually a (very?) rare drop from the Mysterious Egg rewarded by The Oracles in Sholazar Basin. :hi:

:O

That's very cool.

God damn the Frenzyheart suckass.

OP
X

Xaverri

How the hell does a full grown dragon able to carry a player around hatch within 7 days from a tiny egg :confused:

Are you sure it's not the pet? (source plx)

OP
X

Xaverri

Damn that one looks really awesome btw, if that's true then I have yet another faction I want rep with..lol :p

wtb more time >.<

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Bit ugly'ish, fits a druid better than a DK for sure :p

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Pretty lame, so far it looks like it's Frenzyheart Brew (or something) vs. 4 non-combat pets and a proto-drake. Hope the Frenzyheart jars turn into something nice aswell, rather be exalted with puppy-men :p