OPie

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Just wanted to tip people about OPie. It kinda works like the "menu" in Crysis, and is pretty cool.. Been using it for about a week or two now, it's very handy on my Shaman for weaponbuffs ie. ^^

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Looks pretty neat, but no clue which key I would put this on, only have 3 mousebuttons as well <_<

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Yer I have problems with binding more stuff as well. Am going to invest in a pro mouse, and a proper keyboard for wotlk (using the standard mac keyboard atm lol)

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Would love a pro mouse, but my wrist complains if I use a heavier mouse than a simple Logitect RX250, wireless is definitely out of the question, but I wouldn't get that anyways, hate having to charge a mouse, and it gets frigging needlessly heavy <_<

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
My mouse is wireless, don't have any problems with it, not with weight or batteries really.
Its not a gaming mouse at all tho, so it's quite light. And i just put it in the charge thingie whenever i leave the desk for whatever, never ever drops below 40-50% battery even as much as i sit at the computer sometimes :)
That said, i wouldn't care if it had wires, makes no difference to me if it does, so my next one might be with wire.

D

Darkeh

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Gink said:
OS Required: Microsoft Windows Vista / XP

I guess this stuff isn't compatible with Macs that don't have windows installed then.
Ever tried http://www.usboverdrive.com/? Allows you to use any XP/Vista 'exclusive' USB device on OSX. Worked like a charm on my old Mac.

Edit: I used that even with standard mouses 'cause that app allows you to change all sorts of other settings as well, like the pointer acceleration and such. Was nice, because personally, I never got used to the default mouse acceleration of OSX, but if you've been a Mac user for life, then this probably is not a big deal for you.