Nobody playing a Warlock?

D

Dooley

Hiya,

Literally just starting a 10 day trial, won't point the finger at who told me about your forums but I've been having a good old trawl through them, especially the screenshot section :)

Just wondering if anyone who's played a Warlock has any tips for a newbie just starting out with one :prayer:

OP
M

Munkeh

Dooley said:
Hiya,

Literally just starting a 10 day trial, won't point the finger at who told me about your forums but I've been having a good old trawl through them, especially the screenshot section :)

Just wondering if anyone who's played a Warlock has any tips for a newbie just starting out with one :prayer:

Dooley I'm now to be found at http://Drama.t-raw.be not sure what happened to old forums and my goodbye post is gone :( if you used msn abit more would tell you on there rather then you pming me while i'm doing a ZG raid :p

/hugs all :)

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Munkeh said:
Dooley said:
Hiya,

Dooley I'm now to be found at http://Drama.t-raw.be not sure what happened to old forums and my goodbye post is gone :( if you used msn abit more would tell you on there rather then you pming me while i'm doing a ZG raid :p

/hugs all :)

lol? Can someone tell me wth is going on with MM and where the forums are atm? DRAMA? oO

OP
M

Munkeh

Did have a post on the forums saying goodbye but been wiped out :< will post somthing again. Drama was set up by a couple of us that had left MM over the weekend.

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Munkeh said:
Did have a post on the forums saying goodbye but been wiped out :< will post somthing again. Drama was set up by a couple of us that had left MM over the weekend.

what I dont get is why, i was told the plan was to rebuild MM within Drama, surely you mean to start afresh? rebuilding MM is surely within MM..

ah well, I have been avoiding getting involved cause stress has led to some health issues of late. I shall continue to try and not get involved in any disputes.

Gilbert

Oct 26, 2005
Im already involved so.. MM has recently lost quite alot of members due to internal problems, some made a guild called AFK, some named a guild called Drama, I do at least have no hard feelings towards anyone :)

<3 you all ;)

Use these forums now, not exactly sure what happened to the new ones but I think they are deleted.

OP
M

Munkeh

Galatea said:
what I dont get is why, i was told the plan was to rebuild MM within Drama, surely you mean to start afresh? rebuilding MM is surely within MM..

Just to answer this, no we are not rebuilding MM over at Drama but new guild / fresh start and trying to do things a different way to what we have been used to.