New UI

OP
S

Stuvvie

Quite scary how your bottom part looks so similar to mine, love it :)

Will post mine tonight after a bit of cleaning up and updating a few mods :)

OP
N

Nipstar

THNX !! i had that one before but i formatted pc and i dindt find it anymore its good for a healer because you can concentrate on you're own life and mana very quick :D

OP
K

Kizza

what screen resolution do u use aeq, cus i had real problems with it positoning too low on my screen

OP
V

vaethan

heh saw it this morning, very scarily similair

http://tinypic.com/i5d4oz.jpg

although i have to keep my chat boxes to one side as i TRY to keep the same ui for all my chars meaning all my CTRA boxes can be kept to the side rdy for my priestly ways

(http://tinypic.com/i5d53o.jpg <---with mp3 player open also)

will also bung up a list of mods if anyones actually interested (just more suprised on the similarity :p )

OP
R

Raz

What kind of Ui is that, would certainly avoid me getting wtrong targets etc du to misclicking as there is no mobs or whatever hiding between the buttons

OP
G

That looks awesome, but can I install and configure that with Balthazar dismissed? :wink:

OP
L

Lithis

Whats that health, mana, energy thing in the middle?
Hmm looks very nice idd :)

OP
A

Aequitas

Johras said:
That looks awesome, but can I install and configure that with Balthazar dismissed? :wink:

It took me several hours to find everything, so.. that should answer your question.

OP
A

Aequitas

Lithis said:
Whats that health, mana, energy thing in the middle?
Hmm looks very nice idd :)

Both the Nurfed HUD and DUF have it. Nurfed HUD is probably easier.

OP
G

I am incredibly sorry to bother you, and i know this thread is over a month old, but is there any way you could post the drlist of the second ui? ive been using flexbar and a few others for a while, seems like time to change. =)

OP
G

If you scroll down he posted a revamped Discord mainly ui, in which he stated that hed post the new drlist =))

most of the first dr list is all the nurfed stuff he has in the orginal ui

unless im mistaken;p