New UI :D

OP
Ayu

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Gink said:
I deffo want to see a raid shot ye. I still think it's too much they way it is now ooc >_> but clear improvement :p

This in a raid, you turd.

OP
Ayu

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
And, in a proper raid:

wowscrnshot050108235203ni7.jpg

Omen, if I show it, is on the right side between the minimap and the tooltip.

OP
Ayu

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Scarcity said:
Yeah, I got a funny feeling its gonna look like that :/

Uh, why? Considering the more recent one in the thread. <_<

Anyway:

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
All jokes aside, Ayu has a pro UI, much better than so many of those "cool" and "minimalistic" UI's that confuse simplicity and slickness with simply hiding information.

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Joyma said:
All jokes aside, Ayu has a pro UI, much better than so many of those "cool" and "minimalistic" UI's that confuse simplicity and slickness with simply hiding information.

I hide information that I dont need at that time (i.e. Skada etc, bars that i dont need to see but where I know where they are (like mounts, healthstones)). I don't think that's wrong to hide.

Anyway, The only thing I dont like are the center bottom things, yourself and your target etc. Looks way too big imo and hides a lot of space. But guess thats just personal preference. It works for you so <3

Scarcity

Hacked
Oct 29, 2008
Yeah, as a healer, I usually just use mouseover's/keybindings which I came very familiar with, over time I started to remove stuff from my screen etc,
but yeah what ever makes that person happy and if he/she can carry there job efficiently ;)