New Book Cover

Sedona

Feb 1, 2009
Hi guys,

Here is the new book cover that Ded drew. Should be available to buy soon!

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
I will recommend it on some furries forums (a sale is a sale right?)

OP
S

Sedona

Feb 1, 2009
Absolutely a sale is a sale and would be very much appreciated. The next book is already written and Ded is starting the illustrations for it. The title is "I used to be Mean" and it is about bullying. My hope is that someday it is in school systems all over the world as the topic is very hot right now. We shall see.

OP
S

Sedona

Feb 1, 2009
Okay, got a scolding from Tyche for not announcing this so I am now doing so. Our second book called "My Angel in a Doggy Suit" is now available. As usual it is much cheaper to get it from me but you can order it on Amazon.com. It is not available on Amazon.co.uk :( Daniel just sent me the last of the illustrations for the next one and it is going to be awesome! I am working on book 4 now and it should be done soon. We are on a roll.

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
I will poke you in a month or so (when I have some money) for a copy with OFCOURSE another signature of the pro writer! :D I need to add to my first book, so I can build my own Sedonacollection!

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
hmm..... time to start translating those into Dutch? ;) I'm afraid my tiny little niece will have a bit of a challenge with the English :)
(I'm still gonna need copies of all books though, if only for my own collection)