My UI

Bigglesworth

Apr 29, 2007
Raynak said:
Here is my UI as everyone else is posting them.

That's a nice setup you got there, Ray. It's nice and pleasing to the eye :).
However, all those addons must take up quite a chunk of memory. Do you mind posting your PC specs? I seem to lag quite a bit and I barely use any addons! (and no, my PC isn't THAT crap :p)

R

Raynak

Bigglesworth said:
Raynak said:
Here is my UI as everyone else is posting them.

That's a nice setup you got there, Ray. It's nice and pleasing to the eye :).
However, all those addons must take up quite a chunk of memory. Do you mind posting your PC specs? I seem to lag quite a bit and I barely use any addons! (and no, my PC isn't THAT crap :p)

Ye it does i couldnt run all that before i upgraded my comp this year.

Ive got an AMD 4.6 Dual Core with 2gb of Ram and a graphics card with 512mb.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
What is that Spell reflect macro I see there? :O

R

Raynak

Ayu said:
What is that Spell reflect macro I see there? :O

It equips my shield, switches to def stance, activates spell reflect and then switches back to zerker stance.

Thats me as pvp spec in pvp gear with all my pvp buttons :)

R

Raynak

Ayu said:
What is the command for that?

/cast [nostance:2] Defensive Stance
/castsequence [stance:2] reset=10 Spell Reflection, Berserker Stance
/stopcasting
/stopmacro [equipped:Shields]
/equip Mainhand
/equip Shield

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Odd, so much room on the right, but your raidframes are blocking half the view, or is all your BigWigs stuff on the right side?

Neema

May 8, 2007
Joyae said:
Odd, so much room on the right, but your raidframes are blocking half the view, or is all your BigWigs stuff on the right side?
BigWigs are in the lower right corner, had a pic - but it got corrupted on upload, will try again when I get home.

Neema

May 8, 2007
And there's so much room there, cause I like it when I can see stuff thats going on instead of all bars and stuff.... :p

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Neema said:
And there's so much room there, cause I like it when I can see stuff thats going on instead of all bars and stuff.... :p
Eh, what I said was, the raidwindows block half of your screen, while the right half is empty Oo

Neema

May 8, 2007
Joyae said:
Neema said:
Eh, what I said was, the raidwindows block half of your screen, while the right half is empty Oo
Yes, so I can focus on one side of the screen for healing. Works better than having it spread all over the screen, for me anyways.

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
ye, I am the same, all my bars are on the same side as neema, bigwigs is right, but the emphasised jump to middle where I notice em with my perpetually bar staring position :p

OP
C

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
Updated my UI again :) it's now even more minimal. Nothing particualraly new tbh, just changed some options and stuff.