Movies I used to make

Sunchaser

Jul 16, 2008
Hai,

when Joy started about a more or less designated person that would make video's of MM kills I thought that I might give that a try. I have done it for previous guilds and although I am certainly not a masterful video editor they were generally liked by my guild mates back then. So I thought I'd put up a few for you to download to see if you think I will be fit for making MM video's in WotLK.

A very short one of my very first Gruul attempt: http://files.filefront.com/Tumbleweed+G .... einfo.html

Two others I uploaded to my own webspace (only 200 MB so no room for more :< ) http://www.xs4all.nl/~mlstorm/MM/Movies/

I've got quite a few more with a nice Malchezaar video and some older ones from Naxxramas pre TBC, but I haven't uploaded them yet. If anyone wants to see some more let me know and I will upload them.
I know that on some the quality can be better, but that should be easily improved.

So let the flaming begin! =)

Sun

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
I'm gonna fuck about with fraps and some sort of editing thing once i get my new computer. Probs be just filled with knob jokes but wanna try it atleast.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I'm planning to sort a hosting/streaming solution for that on a new subdomain here, but will make a full post about this soon.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Careface said:
Does that mean all episodes of Dexter will be viewable here? ^^
Ehm no, was referring to legal material <_<

Hyl

Oct 25, 2005
Please make sure we get one with a big HD doing it. Youtube quality makes baby Karla cry.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
I'm planning on setting up my laptop once so I can record high resolution with high quality once, but I never got round to do it. I did make an old pretty sucky illidan kill, I'll see if I got it laying around still.

And I lol'd at your first gruul attempt :D

Hyl

Oct 25, 2005
I just realized. Sun is going to ruin every movie with UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE.....

OP
S

Sunchaser

Jul 16, 2008
Hyl said:
I just realized. Sun is going to ruin every movie with UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE.....

Then you didn't check out that Maulgar kill! But yeah I usually put some electronic music under it. But hey, if you provide a track I can always consider using that one.

K

Khalo

lol'd hard irl with the gruul one, you need a sexyass ui if you're gonna do kill vids tbh, rule no.1

rest is just having it at good enough resolution/latency/texts/music really

I'd offer myself as i used to make DVDs and whatnot but i don't have any of the necessary programmes anymore, if anyone could point me in the right direction i may consider it.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I'll sort some more info about this soon, it's on my to-do list <_<