Mat's Weekly Wonder

MatDaemon

Mat Shaemon!
Sep 20, 2016
Howdy all!
Doing stuff and things helps me chug along, not like chugging booze (Damn Witch), but hour to hour! Soooo, I thought I'd do a weekly wonder!

This one is inspired by Gala's comments about Liliettes' name.
lilsign.png

OP
MatDaemon

MatDaemon

Mat Shaemon!
Sep 20, 2016
Weekly wonder this week will be a giveaway! Just need to sort out some things!

OP
MatDaemon

MatDaemon

Mat Shaemon!
Sep 20, 2016
Okie doke: The wonder this week is a giveaway - Mostly steam keys, some Origin/Uplay, too.
What do you have to do to enter? Simples! Reply to this thread with ONE part of 7.1.5 you are looking forward to. I'll post some winners and codes during down time on Wednesday!
Ciao!

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Brawler's Guild! YAY!! Time to get super frustrated over and over again. But so much fun. Woop! So what about you Mat, what are you looking forward to?

Oh also there's some nice class adjustments coming up for Holy Priest. Always good!

Wizie

Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Great power.
Nov 6, 2016
As much as it pains me to have maybe have to leave fire, I am looking forward to the balance changes that the patch brings.
Since it means having to learn and perfect a new play style that I'm not used to, which I love doing. Finding all the little niche things you can do to squeeze out as much dps is always fun.

And brawlers guild does look like fun Tyche!

I've also got a bunch of keys from previous game bundles that I could throw into the pool if we want?

Last edited:
OP
MatDaemon

MatDaemon

Mat Shaemon!
Sep 20, 2016
For me, as Tyche so kindly asked:

At least on the surface - the flex of Havocs' talent tree. It is one reason I took DH, after how much flex it had in late beta.

Pekke

Ready for raiding!
Aug 10, 2016
Artifact Knowledge catch up mechanism and Brawler's guild cause i did not have chance to experience it before.

Reactions: MatDaemon