Mammary Metro

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
btw ayu that footie pic is all keeley, the girl you needed to know the name of ages ago:

this is her. And she has a really shit "sex" tape leaked out

keeley_hazell_zoo_6.jpg

Keeley-Zoo1.jpg

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Hom said:
btw ayu that footie pic is all keeley, the girl you needed to know the name of ages ago:

this is her. And she has a really shit "sex" tape leaked out

Yeah, I remember. :D

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
time to bring a little class to this thread:
[attachment=0:lyknl1f2]celebrity-pictures-sophia-loren-jayne-mansfield-clevage.jpg[/attachment:lyknl1f2]

Lafielle

Apr 14, 2007
Tbone said:
anything more than a mouthfuls a waste.

Unlike the girls in a lot of these photos, most women do not have the luxury of choosing how big/small they are. Much the same way guys can't choose whether they have an 8inch wonder or a piddly little peanut dick ^^

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
luckily guys get to choose breast size and girls penis size, which is far more important anyway :D

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Lafielle said:
I can read, Ayu. I was just poking fun at the ambiguity of the word order if read aloud.
well....... even though the statement is open to two interpretations, both should be considered true.......

As a guy I definately get to choose the size of the penis of any girl I bed with........ If it's any bigger then "None at all whatsoever" I will generaly reject her :p

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Croga said:
Lafielle said:
I can read, Ayu. I was just poking fun at the ambiguity of the word order if read aloud.
well....... even though the statement is open to two interpretations, both should be considered true.......

As a guy I definately get to choose the size of the penis of any girl I bed with........ If it's any bigger then "None at all whatsoever" I will generaly reject her :p

So a sex-change doesn't put you off then? Oo

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Lafielle said:
Ayu said:
There is no ' at "girls penis size" :D

Aww, and I thought I could be smarter than you for once. :cry: