Latest 2.4 Notes

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
New Talent: Molten Shield – Reduces all damage taken by 2/4% while using Molten Armor, and causes your Fire Ward to have a 25/50% chance to reflect Fire spells while active.
Frost Warding: Chance to reflect Frost spells while Frost ward is active by 25/50%, up from 10/20%.

Was those 2 that made them seem fake to me.....50% chance to reflect.....2 frost mages dueling would be bloody hilarious to watch

Bigglesworth

Apr 29, 2007
Improved Shadowbolt: Now only works for the Warlock.
Improved Shadowbolt: Now increases Shadow damage by 3/6/9/12/15%, down from 4/8/10/14/20%

If true, not only will it be a lock nerf, it'll affect all shadow users, lowering the DPS that DoT's are doing.

Cataclysm

May 5, 2007
Bigglesworth said:
Improved Shadowbolt: Now only works for the Warlock.
Improved Shadowbolt: Now increases Shadow damage by 3/6/9/12/15%, down from 4/8/10/14/20%

If true, not only will it be a lock nerf, it'll affect all shadow users, lowering the DPS that DoT's are doing.

They have absolutely no excuse to do this, i don't believe that it's true.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The DPS loss for a Destro Warlock will not be much, if any at all (you get more of your owm SBolt charges) but the overall raid damage, SPriests especially, would go down.

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Improved Mortal Strike
Now changed to give an additional 10/20/30/40/50% healing penalty.
Now changed to do 10/20/30/40/50% extra damage.
Will also make the warrior immune to movement impairing effects while he has a Mortal Strike debuff on an enemy target within 30 yards.

Gilbert

Oct 26, 2005
Gink said:
Improved Mortal Strike
Will also make the warrior immune to movement impairing effects while he has a Mortal Strike debuff on an enemy target within 30 yards.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYyyyy

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
I don't see why they would buff warriors in PvP (and indirectly nerf paladins by reducing the need for BoF). This one seems pretty unlikely to me....

Cataclysm

May 5, 2007
Ayu said:
The DPS loss for a Destro Warlock will not be much, if any at all (you get more of your owm SBolt charges) but the overall raid damage, SPriests especially, would go down.

Ye this is what makes me think it won't happen. It would nerf SP dps a heap, whilst leaving us to still benefit from their debuff.

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Braque said:
I don't see why they would buff warriors in PvP (and indirectly nerf paladins by reducing the need for BoF). This one seems pretty unlikely to me....

Woah, i honestly did'nt think anyone would think that was the least bit serious, when i made it up. :D
Tho 100% reduced healing would p0wn <3
I guess i made my point tho, any idiot (like me) can post shit on the internet claiming its the new patch notes, dont listen to anything thats not in blue text!

K

Kirki

Got your point there Gink!
Lets spread more fake rumors! :p

Improved Mortal Strike

Even more believable now, huh?