L

Lithis

LoL

"This is Limnis, the Venusian Ufek" Wth? haha :rofl:

OP
K

kak

ROFL OMFG TEARS

Im quite proud of my collection. Tho that guy aint me, i had to use a prettier stunt double for the website for obvious reasons.

Btw i would really love if any of you guys could come and see my collection of plushies. I'll even show you the ones that aint on the website. Entrance to the exhibition is ofc free, and u get free food as well.

Come on, your missing out on an experience of a lifetime here! Come to kaka, and you'll be able to taste life like youve never tasted it before.

OP
H

Habit

well i can:

picture one taken from flat last year

picture two taken from day out last year

loller.jpg

I can see the similarity.

OP
K

kak

Like i said hab, those guys aint me, i had to use prettier models, if i show my real face on here you will all die, i dont want any of you to die, because you are all special to me.

OP
K

kak

yeh i know u do :( . man habit was such an ass, always stealing my limnis :< i never got any limnis time to myself.

Hyl

Oct 25, 2005
I ended up on a FAQ

What other plush newsgroups are there?

* alt.sex.plushies (plush-related discussion, including sexual discussion)
* alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.plushies (erotic plush pictures)
* alt.collecting.teddy-bears (mostly commercial)
* alt.collecting.beanie-babies (Ty Beanie Babies)
* alt.collecting.beanie-babies.forsale (commercial Beanie Baby posts)
* de.alt.fan.pleusch (German language plush discussion)

You and the rest of your kind are kinda disturbed kaka :(

Now Im scared of plushophiles. Name that phobia.

OP
K

kak

Well we've all had our fun and now im a suposed plushophile, but seriously guys u can do better than that to make fun of me. I want to see better and more humiliating stuff, otherwise whats the point in this thread? right?

OP
K

kak

does that exist? if it does i hope im on it, otherwise whats the point in my hobby?