Ipod/Iphone apps!

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
I've jsut got my hands on an Ipod touch, which means I can dl all the cool apps n shit, only thing is...i dont know which ones are proper quality n should be dl'ed asap.

anyone know any good ones?

so far ive got iMob, which is kinda like mob wars on facebook, as well as some other shit ones ive been messin about with.
iTrain also seems to be pretty awesome, gives you training & fitness programs to get yourself in shape/toned as fuck like

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
And you can't afford a WoW subscription huh :p

OP
Tbone

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
its on a store card, n i dont have to pay anything on it, interest free for 6months :D

means i dont have to pay for it til my student loan comes in in september, win or what!?!

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
Hom said:
Jailbreak it, then have fun :p
How do u JailBreak it? what are the benefits of it? will it fuck up my Ipod? And if i jailbreak it will i be able to get games on my ipodtouch: < coz i am not paying for that package separately :(

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
Oh you have access to everything then. Essentially it just unlocks your iPhone / iTouch to run 3rd party apps without having to use the app store. Anything from emulators of old systems right through to complete UI customisation and proper themes. Tons of free apps and games. You need to install cydia and installeous, then just run one to find an app.

So much stuff never makes it onto the app store since its strictly controlled content.