Hunter PvP movie

Plog

Clevery Guy
Aug 26, 2005
Nothing too special but he actually remembers to use Scare Beast.

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
I like The Hunt 3: Ending the Hunt, by Nightbird, Crushridge EU.
Nice skills, nice editing and "special effects" :)
And the final fight of the movie is one of the coolest things ive seen in a PvP vid.

OP
K

Kizza

i dnt have the right codec for the movie it seems :confused:, could someone link the codec needed plx?

OP
K

Kizza

nope, still doesnt work with that, says not got the right codec

OP
M

Mick

I had the same thing. The trick is to use the divx player instead of the media player. The divx player comes with the package you've downloaded from divx.com

OP
A

Aequitas

Code:
<init> : Avifile CVS-0.7.43-050224-14:19-(Debian
<init> : Available CPU flags: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe pni monitor ds_cpl cid
<init> : 4294.97 MHz Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz processor detected
<reader> : Checking: AzurahHunterPvP.avi
<AVI reader> : MainHeader: MicroSecPerFrame=33333 MaxBytesPerSec=0
 PaddingGranularity=0 Flags=[ HAS_INDEX IS_INTERLEAVED TRUST_CKTYPE ] TotalFrames=31625
 InitialFrames=0 Streams=2 SuggestedBufferSize=0 WxH=480x360
 Scale=1 Rate=30 Start=0 Length=0
<AVI reader> : StreamHeader: Type=vids Handler=divx Flags=[ ]
 InitialFrames=0 Scale=1 Rate=30 Start=0 Length=31625
 SuggestedBufferSize=63114 Quality=0 SampleSize=0 Rect l,r,t,b=0,480,0,360
<AVI reader> : StreamHeader: Type=auds Handler=0x55 Flags=[ ]
 InitialFrames=0 Scale=1 Rate=16000 Start=0 Length=40353
 SuggestedBufferSize=418 Quality=0 SampleSize=1 Rect l,r,t,b=0,0,0,0
<AVI reader> : Reading index from offset: 160457554
<AVI reader> : Stream 0 vids : divx (0x78766964) 31625 chunks (123.54KB)
<AVI reader> : WARNING: stream header has incorrect dwLength (40353 != 16865906)
<AVI reader> : Stream 1 auds : MPEG Layer-3 (0x55) 40353 chunks (315.26KB)

So, basic divx with mp3 audio.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Dunno why, but I can't stand VLC. I usually do fine with media player classic, xvid (koepi) and ffdshow :)

OP
M

Maluson

VLC is the best for everything apart from Quicktime vids imo, ZPlayer is nice also, but mostly for music. I'd install VLC even if I weren't to use it, just for the codecs though, as NEMO is dead :(

OP
G

I personally like Media Player Classic more than VLC, for the simple reason that they are about equally good but I can click on MPC to pause the vid. I use this very often when having WoW on one screen and a movie or an episode of Alias on my other screen. To pause the movie in VLC, I need to click and then hit space, which is an extra action.

How small things can have large consequences.

OP
K

Katre

I use vlc because it works on mac while I don't believe mpc does :)

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Katryal said:
I use vlc because it works on mac while I don't believe mpc does :)
Microsoft announced that they halted the development of WMP for Mac. So WMP 9 will be the last version for a while.

In related news, a new version of Flip4Mac (which allows .wmv files to be played in quicktime) was released. Hope they can iron out most of the compatibility issues with certain sites/video files in future releases.

I play most of my videos with Quicktime Pro and use VLC for those rare cases where QTP fails or if the movie has subtitles or multiple audio tracks.