Hots beta- Draft Mode

Moraiel

Oct 17, 2014
Draft Mode is now out in Hots, if anyone is interested in making a group for some games (and obviously owns 10 heroes) add me on bnet Moraiel#2175.

OP
M

Moraiel

Oct 17, 2014
Seems like alot of new ppl have gotten heys, and also team league has been released, so necroing this for anyone who wants to invite me for some HoTS. (any mode)

Piando

Traitor
Jun 17, 2014
With my exam being over now I planned to get into HotS again. Expect a mediocre Zagara, a Nova Illuma constantly complains about and a superawesomealwayssuperhealing Li Li! Invite me at your own risk :D would be fun to have an MM team though.

Ozzimandius

The Beard and the Bacon
Apr 30, 2007
I'm still practising the basics, but I'd be up for some too I think. I think I'm getting the hang of LK.

Illuma

shitpenisbitch
Jun 17, 2014
I'm kinda good with Tyrande and Brightwing so if you need a support I'd love to join. If you don't need a supp I'm also okay with Jaina. :)

epeen

One Rejuv. JUST ONE REJUV, MAN.
May 14, 2013
I'm working towards 30/40, once I'm there I'll be up for it, fairly comfortable in any role, my bnet is on the forum thread

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
Got 4 free beta keys today if anyone wants one poke me in game or here :)

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Nabs, I have 8! :(

Also. Level 29 atm. Expecting to hit level 30 today. If people wanna do Hero League games I'll buy some cheap heroes to get the 10 min requirement.

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Is anyone up for making a group for this some off nights? Kinda fed up doing ranked with random nabs :(

OP
M

Moraiel

Oct 17, 2014
I am but i would prob want to do atleast a 4 premade, not sure how many others have the required lvl/heroes unlocked yet.

Ozzimandius

The Beard and the Bacon
Apr 30, 2007
I don't have the required amount of heroes yet and it will still take me a while to get them as I am not focusing on getting 10 quickly but rather on getting ones I like to play like Azmodan the phattest lord of hell.

epeen

One Rejuv. JUST ONE REJUV, MAN.
May 14, 2013
After I grab some later with my amassed gold I should be on 7, so still a little way off

Piando

Traitor
Jun 17, 2014
At 8/10 atm, getting Sylvanas soon and Gazlowe next. So this might take another week or two until I can join (although I don't even know if I want to play ranked regularely)