Glory of the Hero

K

Klotzz

Sup guys n galz,

Wondered if there might be more people here who still wanted to get that achievement done.
I know some are supposed to be a pain but me personally would like to go and do em properly sometime.

Lemme know if there are more interested, and we cud work out some time and day to hunt a few.

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
i only need about 6 more most of them Old kingdom and Ocolus :) and 1 in gun'drak all pain in the backside though :< whether you need them ones not sure but perhaps:)

OP
K

Klotzz

i still need 9 total, all oculus one and 2 in gundrak and some others basically.

OP
K

Klotzz

yea i aint in a hurry, but just wanna see if there are more interested in doing it some time in the future.

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
yeah i'd be interested, sounds like i have a few that are pretty much the same as yours hehe

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
need 3 still, abuse the ooze, watch him die & intense cold. poke me if you need any of those :)

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
i need the one doing oculus quickly, and the one with preventing the guy from transforming in gundrak

OP
K

Klotzz

seems like allmost everyone needs OC and gundrak, shud get a group going sometime then.