Forum upgrade stuffs

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
test

The one ayu speaks of has a caching possibility too. And there are several premade-table's with all the epix in TBC.
Should the item not exist in the db, you get a white/grey link that you click and it will be cached.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
test

[wow:dosvcoup]Dirge[/wow:dosvcoup]

[wow:dosvcoup]Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros[/wow:dosvcoup]

Code:
[wow]item name[/wow]

Voila :)

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/constants.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3396: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/constants.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3397: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/constants.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3398: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/constants.php:1)
Just this page tho, didn't see anything on 1 or 2 or elsewhere :<
[wow:1w3sslft]Tear Stained Handkerchief[/wow:1w3sslft]

/edit: the bugs are in the preview window too :eek:
/edit2: and this when I posted :p
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 1903: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/constants.php:1)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Joyma said:
Yeyeye, am working on it <_<

OMGSLOW

Neema will get a stable connection to raid with before you finish this :<

R

Raynak

Is it me or are the red indicators of a new post in that forum, harder to see than usual?

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Teowen said:
Raynak said:
Is it me or are the red indicators of a new post in that forum, harder to see than usual?

Was so yesterday for me, seems fixed now tho.

used to have the title in red too, was a fix Joy did before upgrade some time ago, I assume its on the list, and will be got to :D

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Raynak said:
Already fixed a few hours ago <_<

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Galatea said:
Teowen said:
Raynak said:

Was so yesterday for me, seems fixed now tho.

used to have the title in red too, was a fix Joy did before upgrade some time ago, I assume its on the list, and will be got to :D