Expansion offically announced

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Eagleeye said:
Well Vengeance should never drop off anymore, which was always a pain, and you will be able to CS a whole lot more. And you get 3% crit and something else mysterious from sanctified seals, so their DPS should be pretty competitive. Lets take Kreskul to some raids as ret next patch :p
You already have an uber DPS char, heal me plx Oo

R

Raynak

Eagleeye said:
Well Vengeance should never drop off anymore, which was always a pain, and you will be able to CS a whole lot more. And you get 3% crit and something else mysterious from sanctified seals, so their DPS should be pretty competitive. Lets take Kreskul to some raids as ret next patch :p

Oi!, no specing ret i want healing in arenas.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Curious about this:
Every player, whether a raider or solo player, will have a hand in whether Arthas is defeated or whether he ultimately dominates the entire world.

K

kak

Joyae said:
Curious about this:
Every player, whether a raider or solo player, will have a hand in whether Arthas is defeated or whether he ultimately dominates the entire world.

That sounds like a load of crapola. Does not make any sense to me, since raiders will go pwn his face and then thats it, surely? I mean how can someone who got his ass handed to him then proceed to dominate the world. Well.....thinking about it, the non-raiders roles may be important in how easy it is to beat Arthas, but thats simply speculation at this stage.