Expansion offically announced

O

Oaker

The scenery in Northrend looks very beautiful, much nicer than in Outland imho, at least judging from the trailer & screenshots released so far. Not so "scifi" anymore compared to Netherstorms spaceships etc :yes:

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
What's with the trailer? Tank just runs away and let's the priest get killed?!?! This is UNACCEPTABLE!!!11

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Natalya said:
What's with the trailer? Tank just runs away and let's the priest get killed?!?! This is UNACCEPTABLE!!!11

Intervene was on CD m8

S

Stuvvie

You gotta get your friends killed (or kill em yourself) before you can roll a DK, true story and it isn't bothering me at all!

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
Stuvvie said:
You gotta get your friends killed (or kill em yourself) before you can roll a DK, true story and it isn't bothering me at all!

Cool, means I can insta roll DK

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Re:

Gombur said:
Stuvvie said:

Cool, means I can insta roll DK

LOL, Denmark

K

kak

Yeah, laughed a bit when the pala just bailed on his m8. But at least some progress, didnt DS+HS.

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
They were doomed from the start, silly pair, going in 2 healers and no tank/dps. I mean, really, the Paladin could tank, but he needs to get out of his Holy gear if he's going to hang out with a priests! :shy:

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Retribution Paladin Changes

- Crusader Strike CD reduced to 6 seconds
http://www.worldofraids.com/news/crusader-strikem.jpg

- Vengeance duration increased to 30 seconds
http://www.worldofraids.com/news/vengeancem.jpg

- The 3 point talent “improved seal of the crusader” has been replaced with the 3 point talent “sanctified crusader” (+3% crit bonus for all attackers effect).

- The 3 point talent “sanctified crusader” has been replaced with the 3 point talent “Sanctified Seals”. Tooltip reads “Increases spell and melee crit by 3% (with 3 pts) reduces the duration sanctified seals." (the end of the ingame tooltip makes no sense and is probably not finished)...

- *unconfirmed* Vindication is reducing ALL stats by 15%.

E

Eagleeye

Looks like ret paladins will become more viable DPS wise. Now they just need a way to not pull aggro :p

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Given access to the right gear and an optimal group, Ret was already capable of high dps in non-threat limited fights, its the threat problem that need solving for them to be worth a raid slot (that and their total dependency on Windfury).

E

Eagleeye

Well Vengeance should never drop off anymore, which was always a pain, and you will be able to CS a whole lot more. And you get 3% crit and something else mysterious from sanctified seals, so their DPS should be pretty competitive. Lets take Kreskul to some raids as ret next patch :p