Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Haha :D

"Which guests are you looking most forward to"

staatjevrolijk.jpg

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
The lack of the English team in this makes me giggle considering we had the final 2 teams in the UEFA final. Foreigners ruining our chances at discovering homegrown talent is a massive fail, just because its the best league in the world to play in :(

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
many people put bets on for this btw?
ive got portugal to win and ronaldo to be top scorer, or spain tow in with torres as top scorer
think i win about 50quid if either of those to come in, got a few little bets on too

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Joyma said:

7. The Dutch are a notoriously tall people making them easy to follow, even in a crowd.

Now they ain't kidding there, back in my drinking in Scotland days, I can remember drinking in a pub that was showing a match between Holland and Belgium, and wow, I could have thought that somewhere along the line someone had turned me into a gnome! If I remember rightly, the top of my head didn't even come close to the dutchies shoulders!

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Belgium =! Netherlands (Country)
Belgians =! Dutchies (Citizins)
Dutch (Altho Flemish really but it's the same language) = Dutch (Language)

:< just like england and america we got this thing where we dont like eachother =)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Joyma said:

They have a slightly musical way of speaking Englissssshhhh that'shhh jushhht fantashhhtic. Obviously English people should be completely ashamed that Dutch people's vocabulary in both languages is larger than theirs . But they don't and they prefer to cover their ignorance with puerile acshent gagsh.

Shperming Shtrider shhhoots Shprouts.

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Ayu said:
Joyma said:

They have a slightly musical way of speaking Englissssshhhh that'shhh jushhht fantashhhtic. Obviously English people should be completely ashamed that Dutch people's vocabulary in both languages is larger than theirs . But they don't and they prefer to cover their ignorance with puerile acshent gagsh.

Shperming Shtrider shhhoots Shprouts.

You should get a mic before you mock Joy's accent Herr Ayu.