Elite Model Look

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
This "thing" won the Elite Model Look competition in Belgium today, seriously wtf are they thinking.

xANP-8560321.jpg

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
but i usually prefer girls with no clothes on :sick:

saying that, id still hit it - but gently for fear of breaking her D:

K

Khalo

QQbone said:
but i usually prefer girls with no clothes on :sick:

saying that, id still hit it - but gently for fear of breaking her D:

maybe she can be your new gf after the last near fatal cock breaking accident :3

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Do you have a link to the article regarding this Joy? I'd like to see if they gave reasons for their choice.

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
Urgh! :sick:
Having sex with that would be like fucking a pillow case full of coat hangers

Lafielle

Apr 14, 2007
Bani said:
they are pretty with clothes on though :D

The whole point of models is that the clothes look pretty and the body underneath them is to be as unobtrusive as possible.

It's images like that in every tv show, magazine page, billboard and movie that make me feel guilty for the fact that there are parts of my body where you can put your hand and not feel bones jutting out (if you try it I'll hurt you). Next time you go into a womens' clothes store, look at the manequins and then see if you can find one single woman within 100 miles with the same proportions. These girls are freaks of nature but their images are so widespread that people are made to believe it's a normal, achievable look.

Would like to see one instance of a guy posting a picture of a girl who weighs more than 60kg and is older than 19 and shorter than 170cm saying she's hot.

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Bani said:

It doesn't remind you of something you might have learned at school, that happened ~60 years ago? Oo

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
Arly said:
Bani said:

It doesn't remind you of something you might have learned at school, that happened ~60 years ago? Oo
you're right Arly, I now don't think models are pretty with clothes on because Nazis did not feed Jews properly in concentration camps before killing them. I am sorry I forgot.