Drakedog is no more

T

trancer

Semi warlock god according to many. Made really boring movies about simple "seduce'n'nuking" targets with big crits *yawn*. Seen as a god by the new warlocks, seen as a basic skill warlock by longer playing warlocks.

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
First Otherguy, now Drakedog. WoW drama at it's best. Wonder who's next to go....

Didn't DD have anyone he could've given the nexus crystals to? Such a waste, but guess he wanted to be a drama queen and go out in a bittersweet style.

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Dont know much about Locks tbh, but the guy in the Harnassing Shadows vids seems better. /shrug

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Natalya said:
First Otherguy, now Drakedog. WoW drama at it's best. Wonder who's next to go....

Didn't DD have anyone he could've given the nexus crystals to? Such a waste, but guess he wanted to be a drama queen and go out in a bittersweet style.

Note that it's only casters who do that :p

K

Kizza

the best druid, who i learnt most of what i know about my class from (from his movies) rubix, quit a while ago

S

Stuvvie

Drakedog started in World Of Rougecraft 3 aswell, shame to see him go

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Kizza said:
the best druid, who i learnt most of what i know about my class from (from his movies) rubix, quit a while ago
Rubix? I vaguely remember watching some of his movies. Guess he was pretty good. Although the problem with most druid videos is that they aren't usually very exciting to watch since they lack that one-shotting power (which is what all the famous WoW vids are all about) and thus not as widely recognized.