Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
001bb35c.jpeg

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Reverse mermaid, cause the bitch would prolly nag about being on the island all the time anyways. And she would have had a harder time swimming away.

On second thought, mermaids can't speak afaik? So the nagging wouldn't be that bad, and she couldn't really run away as long as she was a bit away from shore.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Well the top fish-half looks pretty disgusting as well :p

Plog

Clevery Guy
Aug 26, 2005
Get the fish head one, breed until you get a mix of your DNA that makes a hot daughter with no fish bits then lock them in your cellar for 25 years an-

nvm D:

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
Plog said:
Get the fish head one, breed until you get a mix of your DNA that makes a hot daughter with no fish bits then lock them in your cellar for 25 years an-

nvm D:

You always have to take it too far :cry:

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
You took a picture of you pointing at it and posted it on your myspace, thats how far you went there..

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
Plog said:

nvm D:

i just broke my chair laughing that much at this :<

and yeah, blowjobs handjobs n titwanks vs shaggin a giant fish head or anal seeing the back of a giant fish head, tough choice tbh

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Lethalbone said:
and yeah, blowjobs handjobs n titwanks vs shaggin a giant fish head or anal seeing the back of a giant fish head, tough choice tbh

It really isn't :G Bring some oil'n lube for the handjobs and you're golden.

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
shes a fish, she can rub her scales for some sea slime to lube it up.

i was being sarcastic btw, shaggin giant fish heads ftl :<

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Weird tho, how it seems so disgusting fucking a reversed mermaid, but the idea of a nice HJ/BJ from a classic mermaid is intriguing....