[Declined] Raider application: Oneshotfury – Turalyon – Havoc – Demon Hunter”

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneshotfury

May 26, 2020
Tell us about yourself: I am 18 years old from UK, i’ve been playing since i was 9 so i’m pretty experienced.
I’m always up to date with memes so if you ever want a laugh i’ll always have my camera roll ready

Battle Tag: djbearzgodx#2558

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/turalyon/oneshotfury

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/turalyon/oneshotfury

What is your motivation to applying to MM?

As much as i’d love achieving cutting edge consistently, i’m not looking for a guild that speed runs it with players having multiple chars ready to swap, i’d rather minmax 1 or 2 chars to avoid burnout. I’ve seen you guys don’t do that and still get cutting edge or get close, and i feel this is a perfect guild for me because i don’t enjoy only being able to clear the easy first half of the bosses then being stuck for the rest of the tier, i prefer a challenge.
Raiding experience with class/spec: Eternal Palace 4/8 M and Ny’alotha 5/12 M ( rerolled during EP after a short break, have mythic experience through all of legion, Uldir + BoD

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid?

I check warcraftlogs for optimal talents / corruption / gear on each boss, i often watch higher skilled DH players in m+ and even though it’s completely different to raiding, i still learn tips on just general rotation and cd usage i can put into use in raids also. I generally learn from my mistakes very quickly, which helps me adapt to new bosses quickly also, which in return significantly increases my performance, as you might notice from my logs for first kill and next kills
How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character?

I’m pretty comfortable as dh tank, although i don’t expect to be tanking the raid with much better experienced tanks in your guild :p
I also can play fire mage, not as skilled as DH on it, but i have the rotation down well, it just needs more gear and mastery corruptions to be able to compete with others in mythic
Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids)

Yeppers, i rarely have any connection problems
I have pretty bad social anxiety so i probably won’t be using my mic until i feel comfortable, but i have a working one always ready
We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future?

Other than the occasional family meal to celebrate a birthday, i don’t expect to be absent for any of the raids

OP
O

oneshotfury

May 26, 2020
Hello there, former cookie trader, apologies for before, i was a little kid u know, losing interest quickly : p I understand if you don’t want me

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Thanks for the application, but we'll have to decline I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.