Oct 15, 2018
Battle Tag:
Elvira25#2388

Armoury link (or link wowprogress/raider.io):
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/turalyon/Elviratwenty

Warcraft Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/turalyon/elviratwenty

Your UI in raid combat:
Standard with other tank on focus plus weak auras and damage done and taken meters

Why are you applying to MM? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone here?
I found you through your rankings. I'm looking for a new raiding guild to push faster

Why are you leaving your current guild? If we were to look at your guild history, would we find anything concerning?
I joined my current guild to join their raid team but have since found that the raid leader/gm wont take any suggestions and we're crawling through Uldir unnecessarily

Raiding experience while current:
Heroic Antorus, normal ToS, Heroic Nighthold. Now 5/8 Heroic Uldir

What is your main spec? How long have you played this?
Guardian Druid since January but druids in general since 2009

What is your stat priority? Explain why.
Armor and stamina are brilliant for survivability because one reduces damage and the other increases health. Agility increases the effect of my abilities which is mosty great for damage but is still vital as I have abilities for healing and damage reduction too. Secondary stats wise, I like mastery the most for survivability combined with versatility. Imo survivability is the most important and dps is a bonus
I personally like a bunch of haste. leech and dodge are good when I can get them but I don't go out of my way for them

Why should we bring your class/spec to a raid? What do you feel is the defining feature of your class/spec?
Well us bears aren't as strong as we used to be but we still have strong physical mitigation both active and passive. We are able to handle spiking damage pretty well. We can combat res and stampeding roar can be very useful in some fights.
Mostly it's how we handle physical damage with mitigation and a large amount of hp
Also, disco bear is really easy for healers to spot in a big raid :p

What addons do you use to enhance your performance?
Weak auras mostly, dbm, details damage meter,

Where do you find the latest information in relation to your class?
The druid discord server and wowhead

What do you do outside of a raid to improve your character, play style and performance?
I do m+ regularly. it's good for gearing and practice. if i want to try something new i'll find a heavily populated area to kill stuff/survive. The discussions on the guardian druid section on discord is invaluable for improving

Do you ever change around talents depending on the encounter? If so please, give an example.
Absolutely! As Zul has so many mobs and therefore targets I use Rend and Tear. But for most others I use Pulverise for the damage mitigation

What is your offspec? How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec?
I have lots of experience healing in resto but would prefer feral for the variation

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Are you able to commit to these times and days?
All but one Thursday a month

Can you accept criticism? If not then do not apply, we frown upon shifting blame a lot more than people admitting to mistakes and improving on it.
If it will make me better, yes. Though there's a difference between constructive criticism and just being mean

Do you have a mic? Do you have a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (that is, at least 30 and ideally more fps in raids)
Yes

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, but we expect these reasons so to be fully disclosed at as early a time as possible to make planning an easier process. Have you any planned absences in the foreseeable future that we should know about?
One Thursday a month currently

Do you have anything else to add?
I have some raid leading experience and I'd love to learn more so that I could run some raids in the future

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
Hey there,
Tank recruitment is closed because our main tanks are at 100% attendance.
Was gonna ask if your were interested in maining resto but seeing raider.io and your logs seems like tank -with a couple of feral uses- are the only spec used.
So yeah, tank spots are full I am afraid. Good luck in your search :)

OP
Elvira

Elvira

Oct 15, 2018
what about your social raider? is there room and how far have they gotten?

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
As social yeah, you can be accepted of course. As far as I am aware social raid is flexible right now to all specs, Lash (social/alt raid leader) can correct me if I am wrong.
It's at 2 heroic bosses at the moment.