DECLINED: Elemental Shaman Joining for progression raiding. Realm transferring if accepted

Shishir

Trialeer
Apr 19, 2017
Hello! My name is Shishir, I play an elemental Shaman, and I would like to apply for MM as a progression raider. First things off I would like to introduce myself somewhat. I live in Spain and I'm 14. This is something I would like to address, before I continue with my application I would like whoever is reading this to see past my age and read this as if they were dealing with an adult. I recently left the guild "Temptation" due to lack of raiders and a slightly slacking guild leader.
Why am I interested in MM?
Immediately after clicking on the link to this website I realised that this is the sort of guild I would like to join. The videos I have seen were amusing. What appealed to me the most was the fun you guys were having. Although you guys are raiding difficult content, you seem to enjoy raiding and this is the atmosphere I want. I also noticed that guild higher-ups seemed to enjoy playing, which is a feeling my old gm lost ages ago.
What i would bring to the guild is a 900 elemental shaman who can be consistent and effective. I would join most raids unless I have something really important to do. I check shaman discord for important things like stat weights and I consider my gear carefully before equipping it. I also use the discord for any inquiries whenever I feel like something is off. For example when I got my eye of the twisting nether legendary, the shaman discord told me to keep my regular rotation etc. I always keep my gear optimised, enchanted and gemmed, and always do my monthly dps check on a dummy. I do mythic+ everyday to get ap and farm it effectively, and further master my class. I'm not the log in to raid sort of person. If people ask questions is guild chat for example, I will do my utmost to answer. I like to keep alts aswell and always try to do something useful with my time. Here is a link to my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Shishir/simple
What I would like from the guild is solid advice. Strict and constructive. I'm a very knowledge hungry person and I always ask about stuff. Even if I manage to do well in a fight if anything pops up that I could do better, notify me immediately. I would rather have criticism than not. It gives me something to work towards and helps me to not become complacent, as there is something I could always do better. This is the only thing I want because the rest depends on me.
My raiding experience:
I started wow in WOD. I loved it. The huge world. The immersiveness. The somewhat complex abilities. It was amazing. I started off with mythic dungeons to get myself used to this game and it's mechanics. Eventually Legion rolled along and I started raiding. Started off with normal in my guild but eventually moved onto slightly more challenging content smoothly. I have gotten Ahead of the curve on most bosses very soon after release. I have done 4/7 mythic EN in 7.1.5, simply because I didn't bother with it, as Nighthold came out. In nighthold we attempted to raid mythic after smoothly getting heroic, but people were not signing up. We murdered Skorpyron and tried to move onto chrono. 1/10 overall. However I think that I am capable of much more, which is why I'm attempting to join a mythic raiding guild.
A way to contact me outside the game.
Bnet: MarkyMark#21773
I use a lot of addons but here's a list of the important ones:
GTFO, An addon that beeps when I'm standing on bad stuffs. Quite useful if i can't particularly see the stuffs
Auctionator, for auction stuff.
Classmods
for my shaman's resource bar.
DBM: classic.
SUF: for nameplates and stuff.
WEAKAURAS: very important one. Use this to track boss stuff and part of my shaman ui.
Vuhdo: for raid frames and convenience.
Exorsus raid tools: to track important raid cd's and battle resses.
upload_2017-4-19_20-18-37.png upload_2017-4-19_20-19-18.png upload_2017-4-19_20-19-18.png
THANKS A BUNCH

Menya

Predicts the future: Thera will never get Moon
Staff member
May 4, 2015
Hello Shishir,

Thank you for your application and the effort you put in it is really appreciated!
However, after discussing it and reviewing your logs, I am afraid we can't offer you a trial at the moment.
Best of luck in your search for a guild! :)