[Declined] Application - Zeaeth-Doomhamer ( MM hunter )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeaeth

Mar 27, 2021
Tell us about yourself:

HI ! My name is Tudor , i m 31 and i m from Romania. I have been playing WoW since Legion on retail but i came familiar with this game on WOTLK private severs. I m a very serious when it comes to progress and raiding and i want to push it with best on the realm!

Battle Tag: zQzer#2993

Armory link (or wowprogress/raider.io):

What is your motivation to applying to MM?
Be part of a better team and do other content outside of raiding, such as M+/PvP.

Raiding experience with class/spec: 10/10 CN mm hunter /fury warrior

What do you do to improve your character, play style and performance? Do you assess your own performance post raid?

i compare my logs with others like me and try to see what i did better or wrong

How comfortable would you be if we asked you to raid as your offpsec or on an alt character?
No problem in that . i have no attachment to my class or spec , but i have time to play only 2 characters

Do you have a mic, a proper setup and internet connection to play the game competitively? (i.e. a stable connection and approx. 30 fps in raids)

Yes Sir!

We all need the occasional raiding day off for various reasons, any planned absences in the foreseeable future?
None , just the unpredictable ones , the ones we cant control

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Hi!

Thank you for your application but I'm afraid we cannot offer you a raiding spot at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.