Death Knight Gnomerie writes about Joyma

G

Gnomerie

Hey guys, I've just started a new blog last night (my first ever) about my new proposed main in WotLK, Gnomerie my Gnome Death Knight! I will be reading up on old and new information about the class throughout the Beta phase, and once the expansion is released, I will be documenting my journey as a Gnome DK. I'll be frequently updating the WoW community on my Level 55 to 80 levelling process, what I and others think of the class, and then eventually spec for end-game raid tanking.

I enjoy writing and I do like to waffle on and on about WoW :) Hopefully there will be people soon who will read it, and provide their opinions, whether they agree or disagree.

I've made a post about Joyma's live streaming service as one of my first, as it's nice to see a DK in live action rather than reading about it, or watching a modified YouTube video. If you would like to comment on any of my posts, vote in my polls (a new one each week) or provide any suggestions about new content I can write about, please feel free to do so :) Thank you for reading and I look forward to your visits!

Death Knight Gnomerie: http://dkgnomerie.blogspot.com/