Day z

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Anyone playing this yet?

Been messing around with it a bit with a friend, and it`s hype is pretty well deserved.
In the 15 or so hours I`ve spent on this so far I`ve already had some of the best gaming experiences in my life yet, not counting WoW.

I can tell already there isn`t much "end game" playing solo/duo though, but it would be awesome to play as a guild, making it possible to fix up vehicles and helicopters, raid airbases (allthough thats intense as hell in a duo), make camps, and eventually construct underground bases (planned for the standalone).

I know buying Arma 2 CO now that the standalone is announced is pretty silly, so I dont expect anyone doing that at the moment, but is anyone planning it when its released as a standalone game?

Joy should organize an MM DayZ guild tbfh! :D

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I dunno man, I'd play this with you if you didn't have a track record of BETRAYING AND LEAVING US BEHIND.

PS: Come back and Demo Illidan for me.

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Betraying is harsh, friend. :(

Playing DayZ with you would be awesome though. You'd probably try to gather up zombies and tank them with a hatchet while yelling at people to us bloodtransfusion on you. :D

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Aww, the yelling at people bit does sound like fun. <3

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
That is the best remix ever. Just lovely.