Cool/Awesome/Funny commercials

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Hi guys,

For college research I'm looking for some cool, international commercials to analyze. And, sometimes commercials are just really cool to share.

So plx share with me some cool commercials from your country!

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Are you studying ad campaigns (as in: marketing), or TV commercials (as in: media / film making)?

OP
Tyche

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Are you studying ad campaigns (as in: marketing), or TV commercials (as in: media / film making)?

My study is ICT & Media Design, and this semester every one of us is making a commercial about -something-. So it's not about a campaign (yet), but more a standalone TV commerical. I haven't chosen the product or service for my commercial yet (I just got the assignment this morning), but I need to start analyzing current commercials to kinda get an idea of a storyboard etc.

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Two I remember clear as day and these were at almost 10 years old now. Both for Reebok trainers. I ensure I have at least 1 pair of Reebok trainers which is quite sad but those adverts are just so good that Reebok needs to be supported :D.

Edit: Hahaha oh wow the 2nd video could of done with being paused at better frame! Linked the longer version of said ad so it doesn't show pants....

Zholli

Oct 2, 2005

This is a little old, but cracks me up. I never can listen to what the guy is actually saying.

Jaghira

Jul 8, 2009
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/natconfectioneryco?v=mlIL_vIjXOQ&feature=pyv&ad=5635747792&kw=natural%20confectionery%20company#p/u/1/mlIL_vIjXOQ[/video]

and the whole series tush...watch and be amazed!

Jaghira

Jul 8, 2009
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/natconfectioneryco?v=mlIL_vIjXOQ&feature=pyv&ad=5635747792&kw=natural%20confectionery%20company#p/u/4/lWb9kx0pwoI[/video]