CM's

Thermo

Is aiming at your task bar
Jan 16, 2016
Regarding CM's, is there anyone up for becoming sweaty CM players and getting realm bests?:3

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
You mean, trying to beat groups who've run 100s, optimised comp, gear & have it all sorted?

Sounds like a challenge.... :D

Thermo

Jan 16, 2016
Realms pretty dead for that, 5 of the 8 are done in boosting groups. If people are willing to get a CM BiS and practice shouldn't be too difficult. But then again certain classes are needed like a Blood DK so might not even be possible.

I like a bit of challenge in new areas :D.

Thermo

Jan 16, 2016
I have BiS BM and MM on my hunter and decent BiS for WW on my monk. I could learn BrM and get gear for CMs but most of that is just from timewalking events.

Here is a list of BiS for the 'best' classes in CM:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...S5-yK-z0af9GtR-B901aWfjKf4/htmlview?sle=true#
If people have considered it this gives an idea, but ideally the group should be:
Blood Death Knight
BrewMaster Monk (With dps OS) or Resto druid (With dps OS)
Enh Shaman, Hunter, Rogue (Basically because of Blademaster trinket.)

Clearly we don't have to follow this and have other classes but I'm not too sure how people feel about doing them :p

Lumaa

The better and more sophisticated ***luma.
Jan 6, 2016
I'm up for getting realm firsts, just need to sort out my work right now as I am completely overloaded with work since I missed so much while being ill. I'm happy to reroll for CMs but pref would like to play a fury warrior.

Thermo

Jan 16, 2016
goodnewseveryone.png

I have a potential Death Knight :D. So now we need either another DPS and I try BrM but I need to get gear for that spec and then learn it or a resto druid with balance/feral OS. Remember to those considering it please get somewhat BiS just to make life easier :D Timewalking starts tomorrow so that could be beneficial to some degree.