Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Going RP/PvP/Lok'tar ogar-ing

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Persapien

Prince of Persa's Pien 3D
Jul 10, 2015
I might give it a play. I doubt I'd put so much time into it as I used to though, probably won't play a mage either (or even a paladin).

Persapien

Prince of Persa's Pien 3D
Jul 10, 2015
Thanks, it would be good to be back, I think! I keep telling myself I won't be playing it, but I know what I'm like and expect I'll be there day one. Thinking of playing a priest this time.

Lephise

Oct 28, 2014
Pretty hyped to play enhancement shaman this time around, but no luck with alliance then. Just want to hit things with 2h weapons, maybe I'll go 2h Fury.

OP
Smaj

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Or could have it both sides. HA!

Any idea on Realms etc yet?

Lephise

Oct 28, 2014
Was kinda expecting few more servers. My vote goes to normal server, though actual poll would indeed be nice :)

OP
Smaj

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Poll added. In case you're going PvP/RP/Lok'tar ogar-ing, you'll have to establish your own base of operations! If there's a fwe of you, could always post here/group up, too

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Poll closed a little early eh?
Mirage it is!

Yeah, mostly 'cause it was a cosmetic thing between names anyway and I wanted people to know at least a day or two in advance so they reserve the names on the correct server.

Lephise

Oct 28, 2014
Still bit on a fence if I should fully commit on alliance, or play a shammy on the side with some irl friends aswell. Anyway, mirage it is!

Awaké

It's pronounced AW-AH-KEY.
Oct 9, 2017
Oslo, Norway
I believe I got it, I wanted to log out and back in on Sazzrah to get it there too, but now im in the fucking queue.
Hope everyone got what they wanted!
Edit: Got it! With no funny E.

Last edited:

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Tyche is unavailable. Boooo!! At least I got my first character, Chocola (warlock) reserved. But both Tyche and Mycha are taken already. Sucks!