Childhood memories.

Damonkey

Mar 10, 2009
Found this idea on a charity website for children. All you do is post a picture or video of your favourite childhood cartoon.

Gloryfool

Jun 22, 2009
omg is it sad that i remember there names and the rymes the used to say when using there power staffs

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
I played with the He-man toys as a kid, but I always thought that cartoon kind of sucked. I liked Thundercats better (and the growing sword in the intro resonated with my own early development).

Sedona

Feb 1, 2009
They are doing that in facebook for the weekend to make a statement against child abuse. Good cause. I am of course Bugs Bunny. "What a gull a bull"...."What a nin cow poop"...."What a maroon"

Jaghira

Jul 8, 2009
zomgs i lost half an hour of my life in nostalgia...thank you ayu, and lebuff for them epic memories..

..........mother...................... :F

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
The blasphemous UK version of TMNT intro for those of you who care. See if you can spot the differences. 1 obvious one and 2 not so obvious ones.

And now for an intro from the Mystara generation. Used to wake up early every Saturday and wait for this to be shown on SMTV Live :D

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
The blasphemous UK version of TMNT intro for those of you who care. See if you can spot the differences. 1 obvious one and 2 not so obvious ones.

Obvious one : Almoth's is HD, yours isn't :D
Not so obvious one : UK is Hero Turtles whilst the other one is Ninja Turtles. And some scenes are different.

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
Legend_of_Zelda_Links_Awakening_GBC_ScreenShot1.gif

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Obvious one : Almoth's is HD, yours isn't :D
Not so obvious one : UK is Hero Turtles whilst the other one is Ninja Turtles. And some scenes are different.

Couldn't be arsed to find a HQ for that abberition otherwise more or less. They had to try and censor the nun-chuks and they were "taught to be fighting teens" by Splinter.

Something about the UK gov having worries about ninjas in the media so they had it changed....