Carniquers need help for Epic Paladin Quest

V

Vegana

MM'ers,

Us Carniquers, Sandre, Wildcard and me, want to get that Epic Pally mount in Scholo. We come up short on one Priest and one Pally, maybe more Pally's if either Sandre or Wildcard can't join. If you're bored next saturday at 12-ish, which is as i've inquired a raid-less day, and if you feel a sudden urge to help out some noobs check out:

http://wow.carnique.nl/raid/raidninja.php

Bear with me, for it is my first RaidNinja entry. If alternative dates/times would suit you folks better, maybe because people would like to get their mounts as well, PM/Reply/Email.

Veggie

OP
N

noobies

hi Vegana,

Always willing to help you.
When im awake :partyman: and online just whisper me and ill join in.
Thinking of buying 5 arcanite bars so i can do mine aswell but o well i kinda refuse to pay 120g for them. :x

greets,

noobies

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Just checking, but are you sure you will be able to even reach Rattlegores room with 5 palas' DPS? :eek:

OP
N

noobies

im always up for a challange :lol: besides they are undead

here is an old screenshot i made like 2 months ago when i was bored :p

owned.jpg

OP
V

Vegana

Ayu said:
Just checking, but are you sure you will be able to even reach Rattlegores room with 5 palas' DPS? :eek:

We will use the priest as tank/melee, but if that doesn't work, can we use a picture of you to scare Rattlegore? We'll cut you in on the loot :p

OP
J

Jullius

Vegana said:
Ayu said:

We will use the priest as tank/melee, but if that doesn't work, can we use a picture of you to scare Rattlegore? We'll cut you in on the loot :p

That is as evil as eating babies. :cry:

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
Jullius said:
Vegana said:
Ayu said:

with ketchup? :twisted:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Blozzom said:
Jullius said:
Vegana said:
Ayu said:

with ketchup? :twisted:

Welcome to the offtopicness the MM forums are :eek:

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
Liandra said:
Raz said:
Aren't Carnique dog food? :p

If only you knew the story behind the name Carnique.... :lol:
well, sounds a bit like the german word for bunny/rabbit: Karnickel .... and we know what reputation these animals have, right Li & Jo? :p

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Liandra said:
Ayu said:
I did a search on the word and found something fitting :eek:

http://www.garion.org/albums/carniquomst7/IMGP0613.jpg ;)

Hmm no WoW players on that picture.
And that might've been the party where I first met Aequitas irl.... :lol:

"got root?" sounds geekish enough for me, although not WoW related as in "got roots?" ._.

EDIT: Just realized that noone mentioned the most apparent reference to flesh. I hope it's meant to be a reference to hawt nekkid female flesh 8)

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
Ayu said:
EDIT: Just realized that noone mentioned the most apparent reference to flesh. I hope it's meant to be a reference to hawt nekkid female flesh 8)

perverse.jpg