Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
Yes
B68Pb.png

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Opera 11.11 (latest): Not working. The links to start the game is selectable (as it is text), but not clickable.

IE 9:
xvDtD.jpg

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Fuckin' IE. I shouldn't mentioned: It doesn't work in IE. I don't care about IE.

But, Opera not working is new. Can you try again now? I made some layout adjustments last night that might have fixed the non-clickable-links problem you mentioned.

Chirrad

Sep 29, 2009
Minor comments:

1. Your web font embedding doesn't seem to be working consistently - I can see it was working in the screenshot included earlier, but it doesn't work for me on Chrome, FF or IE - I am seeing the instructions & play history in Arial. Couldn't figure out what was wrong, but first thought would be to ensure the HTML validates at http://validator.w3c.org/ (it doesn't at present, and that often fixes CSS things for me). The font embedding works fine on the font's homepage.

2. The text in the instructions & play history is quite hard to read against the background. Possibly a side-effect of #1, and it would be fine if the intended font was available.

Might play the game properly when I have time later :)

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
I did actually change the web font stuff, so it's not used for small text, which might be what your seeing. Some people had trouble reading it as it was. But I'll have a look at that validator. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Kip

Feb 21, 2011
i managed to defeat easymode on 86 turns, however he properly annihilated me on Normal Mode :/

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Fuckin' IE. I shouldn't mentioned: It doesn't work in IE. I don't care about IE.

But, Opera not working is new. Can you try again now? I made some layout adjustments last night that might have fixed the non-clickable-links problem you mentioned.

Sorry for not getting back earlier, forgot about this. It works in Opera now.

The reason I said IE was that I was not sure if you was trying to make it browser independent or not. I don't use it, I just tested with it..