Call of duty : modern warfare 2

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Get the DLC as well, amazing zones ^^

And you get a Diablo2-like-chest in your camp, saves a whole lot of frustration :p

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Don't see how people can't get used to using a gamepad for shooters.. Suppose just too used to the mouse/keyboard.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Or just play them on a PC as intended, or aren't there somehow enough great PC shooters released :p

OP
G

Gloryfool

Jun 22, 2009
I suppose but when I have a ps3 sitting there that I mainly use as a media station.
And unfortunately ageing pc the graphics and play tend to be better on the ps3 . Before you say get an upgrade , money gets real tight with kids and life , have to have priorities :)

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Indeed. As much as I'd love an amazing, flashy PC, I just can't afford it. The 360 is the best I'm gonna get atm! :)

OP
G

Gloryfool

Jun 22, 2009
i enter the gadget show comp each week 18k worth of tech prizes including top gaming pc and laptop. hey gotta get lucky some time and its only £1:50 to enter.

i can dream :)

OP
G

Gloryfool

Jun 22, 2009
Id ebay most of it as alot of it is stuff you just dont need, i remeber seeing the episode where they deliver it to a guys house and it filled his living room lol. he was like WTF am i gonna do with all this.

Jaghira

Jul 8, 2009
got this on monday night...still not too sure what i think of it yet...leaning towards COD4 being better at the mo.

Damonkey

Mar 10, 2009
Yeah its not as good as anticipated seems very slow and sluggish, looks like an amiga or commodore game graphics wise :(