Brag post inc

Zermo

Aug 26, 2005
Since some people were convinced BRD duo wasn't that hard. Gink and meh tried Scholo instead 2 man, and here's a few screens:

I didn't really start to SS until the latter and harder bosses of the instance so here's one of Alexi kissing the dirt

Scholofun1.jpg

Teh Doctor who really is the worst aggro bastard compared to where he is in the game

Scholofun2.jpg

Then the twat came out from his hidding

Scholofun3.jpg

And after about 3 tries of barely nothing but swearing around being ported constantly at precisly the wrong time, we finally managed to get him

Scholofun4.jpg

And incase anyone's wondering

Scholofun5.jpg

No staff : ((((

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Also, Thai likes Mindblasting offtanked mobs off me for an extra challenge.

:G

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
"Nah, heal aggro is bigger the closer I am"

Why did we recruit someone that clueless again? >_>

OP
Z

Zermo

Aug 26, 2005
Ayu said:

FYI, Joy told me this, so blame him first :axe:

K

Kiyona

Aelin said:
Ayu said:

FYI, Joy told me this, so blame him first :axe:

AFAIK it's partly true. If you are at range, you have to generate more threat to steal aggro than if you are in melee-range.

From http://www.wowwiki.com/Formulas:Aggro

WoWWiki said:
Drawing Aggro
2 Exceeding the threat level of the mob's current target by 10% within melee range of the mob, or
3 Exceeding the threat level of the mob's current target by 30% outside melee range of the mob, or

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Ayu:

OWNT. Yes, that's a 't' because you it's more than just being owned: It's super duper mega owned in da face! ._.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Gink said:
Ayu:

OWNT. Yes, that's a 't' because you it's more than just being owned: It's super duper mega owned in da face! ._.

Naaaaaaaay, read the stuff again :p

Aelin said "the closer I am, the more aggro my heals cause" when there are only 2 areas your aggro treshhold changes: in melee and ranged - and it does not matter if you are 50cm out of melee range or 5000m, it is the same aggro >_>

PS:

COWNT. Yes, that's a 't' because it's more than just being owned: It's super duper mega counter owned in da face! ._.

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
Ayu said:
Gink said:
Ayu:

Aelin said "the closer I am, the more aggro my heals cause" when there are only 2 areas your aggro treshhold changes: in melee and ranged - and it does not matter if you are 50cm out of melee range or 5000m, it is the same aggro >_>

PS:

COWNT. Yes, that's a 't' because it's more than just being owned: It's super duper mega counter owned in da face! ._.

<3 you hom

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Ayu said:
Gink said:
Ayu:

PS:

Had kinna written a semi-long reply to this, but meh, ill just say:

WTF IS COWNT????LOLO

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Gink said:
Ayu said:
Gink said:
Ayu:

PS:

Had kinna written a semi-long reply to this, but meh, ill just say:

WTF IS COWNT????LOLO

Ask the females laaaaaaawl!